Posted on: June 26, 2021
On June 23rd, the Norton Industrial Development Authority awarded over $60,000 to four local businesses that participated in the second Norton Business Challenge. The participants attended five weekly classes and were required to submit a formal business ...Read on...
Posted on: June 16, 2021
The Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for calendar year 2020 is designed to inform you about your drinking water quality. Our goal is to provide you with a safe and dependable supply of drinking water, and we want you to understand the effort...Read on...
View the Report...
Posted on: January 1, 2021
- 6/8/21 - Removed Two (2) COVID-19 Cases From The Isolation List.
- Active (Known) Cases in the City of Norton - 0
- Historical Statistics:
- Total COVID-19 Cases in the City - 234
- Total COVID-19 Hospitalizations - 19
- Total COVID-19 Deaths - 7
- 6/3/21 - Removed Ten (10...
Posted on: January 10, 2017
Stay in touch with us by also following us on Twitter (@cityofnortonva and @explorenortonva) or becoming our friend on Facebook (cityofnortonva and explorenortonva).